Milwaukee Brewers Mini Bat And Ball Set
Due to shipping regulations not all items are available to ship internationally. Reasons for these restrictions include the item's material content and origin of manufacturing as well as individual policies of destination countries.
Lids.com currently ships to the below countries and you will select your country during checkout. For Canadian orders please visit www.lids.ca.
- Korea, Republic of (South)
- New Zealand
- United States
During checkout you will be presented with one or more shipping options, depending on your country. International shipments typically take between 3 and 20 days, depending on method and country, to arrive. For your convenience, the shipping costs provided include all duties, taxes and brokerage fees so that there are no additional shipping fees upon delivery.
Since shipping costs are calculated based on the items you order and the location to which your order is shipping, shipping charges can only be provided once you begin the checkout process.
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in one to two business days.
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Duties and taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duty and taxes will vary by country and will be determined during checkout.
- A pre-order item will be noted with its estimated available date on the product page and order will not ship until all item(s) become available.
- Please note due to shipping regulations, not all items available on the site can be shipped internationally.
Duties, Taxes and Shipping
You will receive a price quote for shipping fees including duties and taxes during checkout. The price quote for duties and taxes is based upon the national laws of the country to which the order is shipping. All shipping fees, duties and taxes and brokerage fees will be paid at the time you place your order.
Itemized Fees in International Shipping Costs
Shipping costs may include the following charges:
- Freight - Transportation costs incurred by the Carrier
- Fuel - Additional charge incurred by the Carrier to account for an increase in fuel charges (% of freight)
- Insurance – Accounts for insuring the package and will be included on orders shipping via DHL International Express at a rate of $0.80 per $100 after the first $100
- Duties - The amount charged by the country for an individual item
- Taxes - The Value Added Tax (VAT) charged by the country
- Brokerage - The amount charged by the Broker to clear customs
- Disbursement - The amount the Carrier charges to disburse the costs to the country
- Other Fee(s) - The transaction fee and any additional costs that may incur (i.e. rural area charges, extra fees for a particular country, etc.)
Products shipped internationally may not be returned unless they arrive damaged or defective. If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer care department by email at email@example.com and we will reply to within 24 hours. If you need to contact us immediately please contact our English speaking customer care team at 888.564.4287, 24/7, or our Spanish speaking customer care team at 866.791.0118 between 8am - 6pm Central Standard Time.
For international orders we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, LIDS Gift Cards and PayPal. All orders and payments are subject to validation and authorization by lids.com and the card issuer to maintain security and the prevention of fraud. Some promotional code discounts may not be accepted on international orders.
Changing an Order
Unfortunately, once an order is placed we are unable to make any changes or modifications. This includes changing the product, the address or the payment method. Should you need to change your order, and it has not processed, you will need to cancel the original order and place a new order. Please contact our customer care department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888.564.4287.
During order processing, should we find that one or more of the items ordered are unavailable to ship your entire order will be cancelled. If your order is cancelled you will receive a notice via email with links to the website to place a new order.
Special Note to International Users
At LIDS, we offer the best selection of headwear, apparel and fan gear on the internet. With over 30,000 products in-stock, we have what you are looking for to support your team. Most of the headwear that we sell falls under the category of a one-time buy. There are core products that we re-purchase and re-stock. However, the vast majority are bought once which means once we sell through that product we do not bring it back in.
Most of the products we offer are typically available in one of our 900+ stores. We do occasionally offer product that is exclusive to our website and not available in stores. These products will be designated as such on our website.
To serve you better, we continuously fine-tune our merchandise assortment. If you don't see a particular item you want, we may carry it later, so please check with us again.
We strive to clearly note the product availability on each product page as "In Stock", "Advance Sale", "Pre Order", and "Special Order". Most items we carry are In Stock and ready to ship. Some products (Pre Order) are not available until a certain date. Other products (Special Order) are shipped from another facility and require additional handling time. Please read the details below for more information.
In Stock products are those that we carry in our warehouse and are ready to ship as soon as your online purchase is completed and/or verified. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you. Products that are In Stock typically ship from our warehouse in 1-2 business days. After your order leaves our facility, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you selected. Business days are Monday - Friday.
Some products are offered for sale before we have them in stock. These items will ship to you once they are in stock. Each product will clearly state the expected ship date on the product detail page. You will not be charged for the product until it ships.
Pre Order products are products that we offer for sale prior to knowing if they will be available. For example, we may offer the ability to pre order championship product for the 2 teams playing in the World Series. However, only the product for the winning team will be available to ship. Orders containing the losing team's products will have those products removed from their order. You will only be charged for items that ship. Purchasing a Pre Order item allows you to reserve this high demand, limited quantity merchandise.
LIDS offers a variety of products that ship from a third party. These products marked as Special Order could take up to 4 weeks to ship from the vendor. The shipping details for these items are listed on the product page. Currently, we are unable to ship these products to APO/FPO, Canada, or Puerto Rico addresses. Depending on the product, a handling charge may apply to the order.
Even littlest slugger will feel like an All-Star when they pick up this mini softee bat and ball set. The 13" soft core bat and 2" plush ball are covered in your team logos and colors.
- Style: 20272987
- Material: Made of 100% Polyester, Knit
- Departments: Toys & Games,Outdoor & Sporting Goods